I NEED HELP

My account Overlord1998. I have lost my Password and Email and i dont no anything about the account!

please Help!

Thanks 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello,

I don't quite know how you wouldn't know any of your information on your own account.. If you know the gamertag contact XBOX Support via phone for your region and speak with a customer support representative. You will need to be able to answer their questions about the account before being able to give you any sort of information like the e-mail on the account. They will not under any circumstance just give you the information on the account without you passing their verification completely.

If you can't do that then unfortunately your account is lost and you'll have to either continue on this one or make a new one. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

With out you having the email its i hard to get your account back try all your emails see what one you get messages from xbox as more than likely it is that email unless you have more than 1 account. With out the info your account may be a a loss. Also please dont post your private info like your email name address or phone numbers

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.