I Need help with my Gamescore!!

Hello ,

I´m Sorry my English is not Perfect (Im from Germany) I Translated with Bing translator.

I signed up a few days logged in and suddenly my Gamerscore on 8900 was although he was before 1600. Then I phoned at Microsoft and they told me how it can be reversed perhaps.You told me to my profile I did so then delete (which I did before sometimes and it accidentally got deleted my scores) but it didn't help. Then I called again and he says I time that delete cache you want to delete the profile and press then 2 x LB RB X then download again the profile that helped anything.I'm constantly scared that someone thinks I hack and I'll get banned: o.I did me once on the Internet smart and after a long search similar cases which found said that Microsoft can delete the game score. I see this as the only solution because you can pull off yes no 7300 G me I think or? I would ask them to reset my Gamerscore.I play since no single-player anymore because if the Gamerscore is zeroed I must start again therefore, I wait until it is reset.

Please help me.

With kind regards Phil.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Looks like you or someone else has modded your gamerscore. What is going to happen is your gamerscore will be reset, all of the achievements that were modified will be taken away and can never be earned again on this profile. You will also be labeled a cheater on your gamercard. So whenever someone takes a look at your profile they will see a big sign that says cheater.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

But i dont Mod my Gamerscore :o

Can you reset my Gamerscore?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.