i need help with my family plan!

ok so, me and my brothers got a family plan but now i want to delete my account seeing as i dont use it, i want to transfer over my rights has the main one on the live account to my brother is that possible?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If you are wanting to transfer your right's on youe account to your brother's I.e if you mean membership that you have on that account etc you cannon't do that. You can transfer stuff over to an existing account with a transfer cable but it depends what you wish to transfer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, lMIN! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. To get started, can you do me a favor and clarify exactly what you are trying to accomplish? I understand that you no longer want to use one of your gamertags however I'm a tad unclear on what you want to transfer over to your second account. Any extra details would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch, IMIN! Standing by. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately primary holders cannot be transferred at the moment until time of renewal when your brother can create another family plan under his gamertag.

Until then you can just change settings so he has no restrictions on his profile.

Sorry this didn't help.

Nimahan is correct. Primay accounts in a family pack are permanent. You cannot transfer primary account status in a family gold. You would have to cancel and repurchase, but if you're passed 30 days you wouldn't be eligible for a refund and it would be a waste. I would do as Nim suggested... Keep the account and just make sure restrictions are set appropriately, and if he wants points you can still buy on your account to transfer to his.

Sorry this didn't help.