I need help signing into Xbox live.

So, I've been trying to add security proofs to my account. I added both of the security, e-mail, phone number and an authenticate app. I did everything that it's been ask, So i got the password app and in my Xbox 360 i signed in and asked me for my e-mail and password, so i clicked next since that is my e-mail address and when asked me for a password i put the one that the password app gave me, and there is a sign saying this, " SORRY, THERE WAS A PROBLEM. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. (CODE: 80151011) I've done it many times. I have even added different e-mails, changed my windows live account password and still can't get through. I don't know what else to do, or if my account is block or something??

Thanks for your help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 30 Applies to:

Hello,

Try to visit this page here. Make sure you have an alternative e-mail, phone number, etc added and that information is valid. If it does not please edit/remove/correct anything that's not correct. Also, if you have 2-step verification on your account you'd want to login using the application password and not your normal password.

Once you've done so, please follow the steps below exactly as they are written:

Delete your profile (profile only), clear your cache 3 times in a rowrestart your console, and then try to download your profile.

Delete Profile Safely:

Go to Settings, and then select System.
Select Storage.
Select All Devices.
Select Gamer Profiles.
Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
Select Delete.
Select Delete Profile Only.

Clear System Cache, don't forget to do it 3 times!

Go to Settings, and then select System.
Select Storage.
Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y.
Select Clear Cache, and press Yes (Do this step 3 times in a row).

Restart Console

Download Profile:

Push the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller.
Select Download Profile.

Note: If you don't see Download Profile, press the blue "X" button on your Xbox 360 controller to sign out of any profile you're currently signed into. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

iv got the same problem as you right now but was not this bad until i tryed to add some extra protection with proof's. now it has deleted my profile and i cant evan download it again. before this all happened i had to type in my email and password every time i signed in, it would let me sign in but when it asks me if i want to remember the password it would tell me it was wrong. so then i would just go back to the start where i had to enter email and hit xbox guide button and i would be signed in not having to re enter anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Tahis!  Sorry to hear that adding proofs to your account wasn't a smooth transition.  Can you please post a fresh thread detailing exactly what you're seeing when you try?  We can get it sorted for you as well!

Sorry this didn't help.