I need help from a moderator

Ok so i called tech support they said they couldnt help me because they arent able to do what the mods can.. so lately in the past 3 days ive ben being DDOSED or however you say it bye 2 people.. i filed complaints but it still keeps happening they have my IP saved.. if u could help me like assist me on how to change my ip or just take them offline i would appreciate it i could give you both their gamertags...   Happyville and Doggish please hurry.. ive ben trying to post this for 3 hours now but my connection keeps cutting out

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

there is nothing they can do here you need to contact your internet service provider , its a direct attack from a pc/server on your internet connection , probably targeting a port the xbox uses

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Like "archst3r" said you need to call your ISP and they should be able to assist you with this

Sorry this didn't help.

Before trying any other methods to change your IP address, try turning off (or unplugging the power of) your cable/DSL modem for five minutes.

• You can change your address by entering your modem/router interface this specific to each device so you may need to Google it.
  • I would suggest like the others that you contact your Internet Service Provider as they can walk you step-by-step through this process, as well process or direct if you would like to follow up with a cyber crime complaint.

Sorry this didn't help.