I need help connecting to xbox live

I go to connect to xbox live and then a message comes up and it says"we need the email address and password for your Microsoft account so we can check and update the security of your xbox profile" so I click continue and enter the correct email and password and click enter, it the starts loading the screen asking if i want it to remember my password but before it fully loads it comes up with an error message saying " sorry there was a problem. Please try again later" and then it dissconnects my profile and the error code is 80151103 but I typed in the error code on the support page and it came up with re-setting my password incase I forgot it, but I know I typed it in right or I wouldn't have been able to post this, also it has said the same error message for about 5 days. Can someone please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 76 Applies to:

[quote user="killerdemon247"]I go to connect to xbox live and then a message comes up and it says"we need the email address and password for your Microsoft account so we can check and update the security of your xbox profile" so I click continue and enter the correct email and password and click enter, it the starts loading the screen asking if i want it to remember my password but before it fully loads it comes up with an error message saying " sorry there was a problem. Please try again later" and then it dissconnects my profile and the error code is 80151103 but I typed in the error code on the support page and it came up with re-setting my password incase I forgot it, but I know I typed it in right or I wouldn't have been able to post this, also it has said the same error message for about 5 days. Can someone please help

[/quote]I would suggest checking out the following page, which explains error code 80151103 and possible solutions.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/windows-live-id/error-email-password-not-valid

If that page doesn't help, I would suggest re-downloading your profile over Xbox LIVE. See the following link for instructions.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/profile-move-delete

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried downloading the profile but it stopped and brought up a message saying that the profile couldn't be downloaded at this time, also I already  tried the other option didn't help :'(

Sorry this didn't help.

I fixed it myself, first I deleted all my accounts which I don't think I needed then I clicked on connect to xbox live and a update appeared and I continued with the update then I downloaded my profile when it was done and it worked :)

Sorry this didn't help.