I need help changing my information on my account

So I made my Xbox Live account about 1-2 years ago but after a few months or so. I deleted my email account to make a new one. But I had forgot my email was linked to my Xbox live account. So after it was deleted, now I always receive notifications when I start my Xbox saying to sign in with my email and password. So I enter the email and password in but it says something is wrong with the email cause I had deleted it. So now I can't even play on my account and I have everything like my Black Ops 2 season pass, 9000 gamer points, my level in call of duty games, all the Microsoft points I used, and the campaign finished in all my games. So all I want to is change my information on my account and change the email to the current one I'm using. I am 13 and the information I submitted is my mom's information. I've already tried resetting my password by putting in information I can remember. So can somebody let me know if their is a way to change my email and everything and thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You can't change your email on the account without being able to provide the correct credentials. I suggest contacting Xbox Customer Support by phone if you're in the US/Canada - 800 469 9269 and explain to them what's happening and then find out what your options are on their side. I would suggest having your mom nearby if it was her information you put in. Just in case. Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also I don't need help with this account, it's another one

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.