I need help and getting angry...

Ok my xbl membership has been expired already. So, some time later, I tried to connect to xbl to message a friend. Then, it said my xbl membership was invalid and i had to recover my profile through xbl. I ignored it and i played two new games and got a lot of achievements during i was offline. Then i went to a friends house and recovered my profile. Then i noticed imy achievements were gone the two new games didnt register. After that i went home and tried to recover my profile in my own xbox. Then i finally got to xbl silver mode but i the two new games i had didnt register still and my achievements were gone. So, i had to restart the game to get my achievements. I WORKED SO HARD TO GET THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS. HOW DO I GET THEM BACK WITHOUT RESTARTING? PLS HELP

P.S. My save file of the two new games i had was still in the hard drive...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sorry, but all you can do is re-earn them. If you earn achievements while offline the server won't have a record of you earning those achievements until you connect to Live. If you recover your account before you connect to Live, you're recovering the last save the servers have from the last time you connected to Live, which doesn't have the achievements.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.