i need friends because im bored and alone

can anyone be my friend please because im sittin in my room waiting to talk to somone and its annoying me that im forgottend so please add me and btw no drama

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

sweet baby jesus can this get any more pathetic than it is?  Hey, go outside.  There are other humans out there.  

Better yet go out and join a community group, make some friends and have fun.

Looking for some mature, older friends to play online with? A place to find help, share your adventures, and make new ones is here in our friendly xbox groups. You can also advertise your clans and crews, We are very active, so our groups are spam and jerk free :)

www.facebook.com/.../xbox360edition

www.facebook.com/.../Minecraft4xbox

www.facebook.com/.../gtav360

[quote user="LoopedRegent45"]

Looking for some mature, older friends to play online with? A place to find help, share your adventures, and make new ones is here in our friendly xbox groups. You can also advertise your clans and crews, We are very active, so our groups are spam and jerk free :)

www.facebook.com/.../xbox360edition

www.facebook.com/.../Minecraft4xbox

www.facebook.com/.../gtav360

[/quote]

How many more accounts are you going to create to spam these forums,zelborg?

May I suggest you view your recently played list Zombie?    It seems with those games, someone is willing to talk.......     :)  GOOD LUCK!!!

alguien habla español?

[quote] sweet baby jesus can this get any more pathetic than it is? Hey, go outside. There are other humans out there. [/quote] That was exceptionally rude. Have you ever heard of social anxiety? Well anyways, To the OP, I'll shoot you a friend request and hopefully we can run games sometimes.

thank you