I need assitance!

I CANNOT SIGN INTO MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THE WINDOWS LIVE ID!!!!! I DON"T REMEMBER MY EMAIL I USED OR THE PASSWORD!!! I understand this may soud far'fetched but I have figured that there is nothing else I can do. I have another account (LL BOCH 415 LL)  that i have had for 4-5 years when i got xbox the first summer it came out and i had a different email i used for the account and could never sign on all these year. I never had to redeem the account anywhere i just put it on a flash drive. i have called 1-800-4my-xbox multiple times and they tell me they can't help me, they say i need to start over after 5 years that would suck. I can verify any information you need me to I just don't remember my security questions or the email and password for my account and now that I need them to sign in it has become a problem after all these years. I have been supporting microsoft for many years and I would appreciate the help thankyou.

Jack Bacigalupi San Francisco, CA. Email: [mod removed] I do not know the previous email.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Have you tried @XboxSupport to help you with this?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

> I can verify any information you need me to I just don't remember my security questions or the email and password for my account and now that I need them to sign in it has become a problem after all these years.

Then, since you have the credit card, contact Xbox support, and have them locate it and verify it using the credit card number.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, everyone. Please be mindful of the original post date of a thread before replying. This will prevent the inadvertent bumping of very old threads. Thanks very much! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Ciao allora,dal momento che tu chiami il supporto xbox,qualsiasi agente che ti risponde ha bisogno delle seguenti domande:

GAMERTAG

NOME E COGNOME

NUMERO DI TELEFONO

E LA DOMANDA DI SICUREZZA.

Se non possiedi queste informazioni loro non possono fare nulla,e quindi ti dicono che devi ricrearti un nuovo profilo.

Mi dispiace per il tuo account,ma non possiamo farci niente.

Sorry this didn't help.