I need assistance from a moderator As Soon As Possible

some kid that I know got ahold of my info and keeps going on it, he even license transferred off of me which I believe is stealing. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hmm try to add sercuity proofs. And phone support and file unathurize access claim.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you believe your account has been compromised, change your Security Proofs and your account Password as soon as possible.Then block communications from the person you believe has accessed your account.

Whilst transferring a license to another console would give them access if you have the account on your console and is active then they won't be able to play any of the content without your account being on their console too. Also, once you have changed your security proofs and password, try to migrate the licenses back to your console. If it can't because it has been recently done then have Customer Support give you a call, they may be able to allow you to do another license transfer sooner.

You can request a call from them through the Support link at the top of Xbox.com

Sorry this didn't help.

If someone has your information, you should enable Profile protection on your account, and change your password... live.xbox.com/.../Protection

After clicking on "Require profile download" and changing your password, the next time that person tries to sign into your account, it will give them an error message telling them to re download the profile, but since you would have changed the password they would not be able to do that... Also make sure you change your proofs on account.live.com

Sorry this didn't help.