I moved to Canada and now my Xbox does nothing I want. :(

I moved to Canada a month ago, 'I have had Xbox Live going on 7 years now gamertag is Greg Bales. My american xbox does not let me use Netflix, Espn, Last FM, Hulu. I have over a year left on my subscription and my only option is to start a new account, or buy a new Xbox. Somebody please help. I dont want to move to Sony, but you might be forcing me to.

Greg Bales

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

[quote user="Greg Bales"]

I dont want to move to Sony, but you might be forcing me to.

[/quote]

Let's see. $60 for a new region correct account versus $300+ switching over to another game system/service=you're not the brightest crayon in the box, are you? And BTW, no one cares. Gaming is a choice. Just because you don't get what you want doesn't mean threatening will improve those odds.

The other posters are correct in what you need to do to rectify your situation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1. These threats are empty, and childish. If you were going to "move to sony", you would've done so.

2. You can try calling phone support in Canada, they might be able to move your remaining time to a new account. No guarantees though.

3. USA and Canada share a region as far as xboxes are concerned, only the account is the issue. Buying a new xbox wouldn't do anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

hulu and american NEtflix espn and last fm is not legally allowed in canada as they are region locked

you will have to sign up for canadian netflix and )espn when its available ) with an canadian xbox account

buying a ps3 will not solve the hulu or the american netflix issue as it is also region locked

Sorry this didn't help.