I meant to turn off Auto-renewal and apparently canceled my Xbox Live instead.

I Thought I had turned off the auto-renewal for my Xbox Live Subscription online, but unfortunately I must have not done it correctly. July 25th I was billed for Xbox Live for July 25th-August 25th. I called Xbox Support and told them I wanted to cancel my subscription. The Xbox Customer Support canceled my subscription and I confirmed it. However, I did not know Canceling a subscription and turning off auto-renewal are two completely different things.  The  Xbox Customer Support said that the money would not be refunded, which I was fine with, but didn't say that my Xbox Live would be immediately terminated. So now I have a Silver account, payed $10 USD for a month that I cannot use, and the only way to get my subscription working for this month would be to pay again for the month. I merely want to be compensated for the month I payed to play. There is a Deal of the Week for $9.99 USD for 3 Months of Xbox Live.  If it could be transfered to that, or if my payment can be used for the one month I originally payed for that would be acceptable. I would even be fine with the $10 USD I spent to be converted into Microsoft Points for the marketplace. So if there is anyway for someone to be able to activate my account again without having to pay twice that would be great. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 11 Applies to: