I lost 4200 MS points

I went too game yesterday and got myself 4200 points when i got home they vanished i looked everywhere and there gone £35 down the drain

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Buy from http://www.live-codes.com or other similar sites in the future. Near instant delivery and no chance of losing them on the bus.

should be more carefull, unluck tho.

That's unfortunate, you should have kept it in a safe place, where you remember where you kept it.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Buy from http://www.live-codes.com or other similar sites in the future. Near instant delivery and no chance of losing them on the bus.

[/quote]

I agree, no chance of them getting lost on the bus, but they can get lost in the post, I mean this is Royal Mail were talking about here, they haven mountains of undelivered mail.

The codes get emailed to you Shaggy. The biggest risk you run is that the email ends up in your Spam/Junk folder.

I never buy Microsoft Points in shops any more, online is usually cheaper and I don't have to move off the sofa :)

[quote user="Aleks LUFC"]

I never buy Microsoft Points in shops any more, online is usually cheaper and I don't have to move off the sofa :)

[/quote]

That's how I do most of my shopping now. By far the easiest and cheapest way!

Agree. I only buy points online.

They are cheaper, and they are with me within 30 seconds. I use the link quoted in the first reply, I've used them for about 18months now and the longest I've ever had to wait is like 2minutes.

[quote user="caley boi"]

I went too game yesterday and got myself 4200 points when i got home they vanished i looked everywhere and there gone £35 down the drain

[/quote]

Where do you live? I'm going hunting for points

On a more serious note; hard luck. As others have said places that send you codes instantly are a better (and usually cheaper) bet.

Similar thing happened to me a few years ago with a blockbuster trade in receipt. Had at least £30 on it and it just vanished into thin air.