I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Ok well i decided to play a online game of NBA 2K14 head to head....I got paired with the biggest loud mouth ive come across on the X1 yet!!!! the guy was clearly a thug by the way he was talking saying how its gonna be blow out and how he gonna drop them "dimes" on  me lmao...I didnt have my kinect on to chat so i let my play do the talking...anyway the guy was pretty good it was a close game for the most part than he had a 7 point lead in the 3rd and started calling me the "N" word and insulting me ...seriously the guy just ran his trap all game talking to himself now i could hear him through my TV cuzz he was soo loud...anyway hes feeling all good cuzz he has the lead than the next thing you know i start stealing the ball from him in the 4th and i started hitting my 3s in Durrants EYE lol had to hear about that all day....I was using the rockets..he was using the thunder...Than he thinks hes just gonna drive to the basket and get fouls cuzz thats what he said he was gonna do lmao ...well that didn't work cuz i blocked everything he tried to put up under the hoop with howard and i was actually the one who was able to get to the hole and draw the fouls in the 4th...and in the end i had a 10 point lead with 2 min left and he got all quite and said " THIS GAME IS FAKE DAWG" than he quit the game LMAO...Honestly i wasnt into the game at all cuzz i wasn't feeling too good but when you wanna attack me with racist comments your gonna get my attention!..I just turned it ON and ive never been SOOOOOOOOOO satasfied over a Online match victory like i did last night!!!! MAN I WISH XBOX WOULD HAVE A RECENT PLAYER TAB SO I COULD OF RUBBED IT IN and reported him for the language he chose to come at me with....He probably would of won if he would of just SHUT UP and played cuzz i wasn't really trying but man i never been soo stoked over a win on xbox!!! lmao

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's pretty awesome and I'm sure it felt good lol. Those people who throw around the racial slurs are so hilarious. I just always picture then hiding behind their monitors using words they are scared to say to someone in public. Again good stuff.

Get Him!

You should've recorded it

Lol yeah that would of been a lot of 30 second recordings lol ...i thought the Xbox was suppose to record the last 5 min of  a game?? but mine never does for some reason. Only records when i say xbox record that or if i rank up in BF4.

Some game's have it built in with the friends list .COD Ghost has it I can get it thru friends list then to recents players. Hopefully they will have a update to add this feature right on the system.

You need to say Xbox Snap Game DVR, End Clip Now, 5 Minutes. The end.

Just curious. Was he black (you think) calling you the 'N' word? I've noticed that before.

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

Lol yeah that would of been a lot of 30 second recordings lol ...i thought the Xbox was suppose to record the last 5 min of  a game?? but mine never does for some reason. Only records when i say xbox record that or if i rank up in BF4.

[/quote]

it does, to use it you have to

1) xbox, snap game dvr

2) end clip now

3) last 5 mins

then it'll save the last 5 mins

Wow i never knew you had to snap game DVR lol just tried it actually and NOW I KNOW!!! and yes to Doc i think he was black from the way he was talking but thats not an accuse to drop the N word any chance you get...thought MS was cracking down on people who use bad language im just glad my kids didn't have to hear this idiots choice of vocabulary lol by far the worse ive seen on here and on the 360 in quite some time...

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

Wow i never knew you had to snap game DVR lol just tried it actually and NOW I KNOW!!! and yes to Doc i think he was black from the way he was talking but thats not an accuse to drop the N word any chance you get...thought MS was cracking down on people who use bad language im just glad my kids didn't have to hear this idiots choice of vocabulary lol by far the worse ive seen on here and on the 360 in quite some time...

[/quote]

just report and give him negative rep, after enough people do it, he won't be macthed with normal people like us lol.

also i wish the game DVR was longer then 5 mins :(