I KEEP RANDOMLY LAGGING OUT OF XB LIVE! HELP!

Hey. I keep lagging out of live every 20 min. I'm sitting 5 feet away from my router, and a wired connection won't work. I've opened ports, reset my console, power cycled my console and router. WHAT DO I DO? I've called XB support over 10 times, and they never help!! I can't stay in lobbies with my friends and it sucks. Hope you can help, thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey rayn0299! To clarify, does the wired connection not work or is it not possible to connect the Xbox to the router? What network hardware are you using and what type of connection is it? Post back and let me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey rayn0299! To clarify, does the wired connection not work or is it not possible to connect the Xbox to the router? What network hardware are you using and what type of connection is it? Post back and let me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

The wired connection doesn't seem tow work for me. I would prefer a wireless connection though.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey ryan0299! If the wired connection is giving you some problems, the issue is most likely with your network. Check out the troubleshooter here and see if you can resolve some of the issues you're having. Post back and let me know how it goes!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Sorry this didn't help.