I keep on lagging out of games?

Okay so i was playing BF3 2 minutes after i joined i noticed i was lagging after a while it lagged me out of the game so i tried to join another but the same thing happened to me! I don't know what the problem is i am using a wired connection my ping is 115ms my download speed is 0.66mbps and my upload speed is 0.22mbps can anyone please help me? I would really appreciate it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello there,

There could be a few problem's concerning lag. The tipical issue's inclue the lobby's connection either the person hosting it (depending on what game you are playing) or it could be your connection. You can try re-setting your router and leaving that for a few minutes. Normally a connection picks up within a couple of hour's to one day.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there! I assume this is the first time that the lag has affected you in this way. I noticed that mine was behaving very similarly last night too but I've jumped back on this morning and all is well again! Just try it out again today and see how you get on.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi

Your speeds are quite low to be honest

Can you go here:- www.speedtest.net and here www.pingtest.net and run the tests and post the links to your results, there will be a copy link button you can press, paste that back in your next reply for both tests

Sorry this didn't help.