I keep getting signed out!

My Xbox started signing me out a few days ago. It's mostly whenever I start a game or go to the dashboard. Although, with online games (like Call of Duty) it won't let me stay signed in at all. It's NOT disconnecting me from Xbox Live. It is just signing me out of my account. Everytime the message "Cryptid Tracker Signed Out" Pops up. It is really starting to get on my nerves. The first time it happened was in the middle of watching an episode of Law and Order: SVU. It signed me out, and when I tried to reconnect it told me to enter my e-mail and password for somehting to do with account sequrity (I'd give more infromation, but unfortunately I didn't exactly read it). When I did it game an error code (Do not have this either) and signed me out again. I tried again, and it did the same thing, but it kept me signed in after the error code. Since then I've been getting signed out constantly, and I'd really like to fix it. Thanks in advance. Oh, and I have the first model of Xbox 360 Slim if that matters at all.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 431 Applies to:

The first Xbox slim model should not matter. From my point of view it sounds like your being signed out because the account is signing in somewhere else..  This will happen if you allow Games for Windows Live to auto sign in when your computer is on, or at a friend house if you left your tag open there. Also, if you have a Windows Phone, and have used it to sign into live and it is also auto signing in, it will also kick the Xbox live profile off of the system.  I would check to make sure you don't have your profile signing in on another program.

Secondly, you should make sure all your security's for the account are up to date and accept all the agreements, as they could also be limiting your access rights to live until you confirm the info in them.

If you have done the both above or are not on PC/Phone with your profile, I would suggest perhaps making sure your router has the required live ports open. I know you have stated that you do not get kicked from Live, but its just a suggestion.

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

You can find the required ports as well as info on how to forward ports if you are not familiar with it.

Hopefully this helps, if not let us know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same problem here. I turn on my xbox. And it don't sign me into xbox live. But it will sign in to my account. And it says connect to xbox live. If I start a non online game. But I'm on xbox live. When I end any game it's disconnects me too. I have high speed modem 50 mbp. And it's connected with earthier cord straight to the modem. And every time I test connection it says everything is fine. But it's not. And a off subject. I bought sonic the first one. It's paid for. But every time I play it. The game menu says its a demo. So I click buy. The market place pops up. And has a check next to demo and a check next to the game. Witch means I paid for it. I have over 80 arcade games. And mad addons. What more problem I'm I gonna have future. One more thing you achieve and you'll receive. Something on your birth month. Well I'm on top lvl of the achievements. And the more you have the better gift you get on your birthday. I got only 20 Microsoft points because it thinks I'm a lower achiever. I only get a 1% discount. But it should have been 2%. If I call xbox live its hard too. Since I speak English .

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi CRACKER!  OK, so I've got a couple things for you to try.  First off, just for the sign in info, please try heading to the Sign In screen and select the Download Profile option all the way to the right and sign in that way.  

As for Sonic, that is a funky little loop it gets stuck in, but generally we can get it to behave using these steps: forums.xbox.com/.../20450.aspx 

That should take care of it all for you, but if either of those issues aren't resolved, then please make a new thread and we'll be happy to take a look for you!

Sorry this didn't help.

when i go on any game or dashboard, i seem to sign out and is really making me mad if you find out how to fix this please send me a message . Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi ZoMBieFRY III! This thread is a bit old. If you could go ahead and create a new thread, that would be great. We will be there to assist!

Sorry this didn't help.

Try deleting your profile from your storage then pressing Y and delete your cache. Then download your profile and recover it. You might just need to only delete your profile. I think our problem was from the beta... Idk XD

Sorry this didn't help.

ok

Sorry this didn't help.

thnx for telling me it worked

Sorry this didn't help.

This happens to me occasionally, it annoyingly happened in the middle of a GTA mission once. I doubt someone is accessing my profile elsewhere, as all copies of my profile are passcode protected, apart from the console I currently use and my old harddrive was smashed when i chucked the old Xbox away a few weeks back...it happened beforehand too.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Lone Wolf X3000!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already.  This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you.  Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.