I keep getting kicked off xbox live every few minutes

To start, I keep on getting kicked of xbox live. This happens more often when I appear offline rather then appear offline. One of my friends friends is threatening me that the hacking group Anonymous is after me. I am fairly confident that he is kicking me offline and that is disappointing. It is disappointing that Microsoft allows people to hack others through xbox. I am confident that he is hacking me through xbox because my computer and other Wi-Fi devices are working fine. All i ask is that someone helps stop this and allow me to play xbox live. That is all.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

another thing: how come everyone elses posts get responded too but mine wont?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm getting this same issue and I haven't signed on another xbox in probably 2 years.

Sorry this didn't help.

have you signed in to any other xbox outside ?

Sorry this didn't help.

no.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear about your situation, Project! I know these issues aren't pleasant to deal with, but the good news is that there are steps you can take to resolve the problem.

First off, you can report the user who is threatening you to Enforcement by following the steps listed here: forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx. This will make sure that the case is reviewed by a member of the Enforcement team. I would recommend reading through the whole sticky I linked as it offers a lot of insight and advice into how to handle harassment. Let me know if you have any further questions about this.

Secondly, if you are having connection issues can you please create a new post in 02 - Connecting to Xbox LIVE? Read through this sticky and make sure to include your responses to the questions in bold in your thread: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx. Thanks in advance!

I CrossBones I, if you are also experiencing issues with harassment I would suggest following the steps I listed above for Project.

Sorry this didn't help.