I keep getting kicked off XBL while watching netflix.

I've tried everything I've seen with people with same issue, only difference is I don't get kicked off while playing any games online. Is there no real solution for this? or..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

I think it's only your connection.

To get a better connection upgrade it by calling your Internet Provider or if you don't want to do it, simply when you play or watch netflix turn off all devices in your home; Don't use computers and expecially don't use your phone, it steals a lot of ADSL connection.

Alessio

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hmm, we need more information than that. Does the video struggle at all? What's your average connection speed? Do you have a wired or Wireless connection to your Router? Have you tried testing your Xbox Live connection? When playing online, can it take a while to find matched players/game lobbies? Does party chat sometime fail?  

At this stage, I'm thinking you have a NAT issue, bu tit could be connection-based. I can't know for sure without additional information.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, RANDY RHOADSXx! It sounds like you are encountering disconnections while watching Netflix -- my apologies! Are you encountering any error messages? I understand that you are not getting disconnected while playing games, but are you getting disconnected while doing anything else? Thanks for the clarification!

Sorry this didn't help.

I am also having the same problem. I get an error message that either I should re-download my profile. Additionally I have not been disconnected when doing anything else.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey LockonStratos10! Since it's very likely you have a different setup (different router, isp, neighboring networks, etc) we recommend that you create a new thread so that we're better able to assist you. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.