I keep getting disconnected.

After I changed internet services I started getting disconnected every few mins. I've checked my router and I do not have this problem with any other device I own the uses wifi. My 360 is less then half a year old and I don't keep it on all day or use it for very long periods of time. When I play online I get disconnected or in the middle of watching something on Netflix. If I don't touch my 360 is disconnects from Xbox live even faster. I used to have AT&T Uverse Internet with a 2 Wire Modem/Router and it worked fine on it. Now I have Time Warner with Ubee Modem/Router. I even connected my Apple Airport Router and used it for WiFi and it's still disconnected when ever it wants. I have also gone trough the support fourms and done everything on it with no help. Is there anything left?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey Moocow, really sorry to hear about these disconnections! Before we get started, would you be able to tell us what all you've tried so far? We don't want to waste your time by re-recommending steps you've already completed. Let us know, and we'll go from there! :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.