I keep getting disconnected like every 30 seconds! HELP

Ok, hey everybody, Im sean, and im knew to these forums. And have had an issue (for about a week now) while connected to live. No matter what i try and do Example.. join any online game, from Black ops, Modern Warfare, or even guitar hero Ive Also tried a few other games With the same thing happening or just not being able to connect at all.                (BASICALLY)  --- After about one minute,  and if i'm lucky two minutes of regular, smooth gameplay, just like normally i will start to lag very bad than i will go back to the Xbox live menu with an error stating, (something along the lines of) "Could not migrate host" (maybe somthing else). ---(This is in Call Of Duty games)  But any other game something just like that happens exept for the message"Could not Migrate Host".         So i Know, "or assume" that its not Call Of Duty Related. Iv'e also tried having a friend invite me to a private match with the same thing happening.        (ALSO Black Ops, Zombies does the same exact thing, which i should expect, but i love zombies and still haven't played the new map "Shangri-La" online yet.(BTW ZOMBIES IS MY FAVORITE THING TO DO EVER!!!---- "odd that i am able to still download things from the marketplace. And since "not having live", well having it but not being able to play online or do anything really, ive downloaded myself a bunch of game demos to keep myself occupied. Oh, and also trying to join somebody's party or having somebody join mine i can get about 30 seconds before it says "(GAMERTAG) has left party", but really its me disconnecting for like another 30 seconds, than autamatically bringing me back into the party! I think its making me insane!"HAHA" Im always in party's and ive probally left and came back a total of like 3000 times!   And ive had other connection problems before but with not being able to connect to live at all and know "usaully" how to fix that. But for this knew problem nothing ive tried has worked. From resetting my router like 10 times! To changing the cable, plugging the same cable into another port in my router, restarting my xbox, and some more i cannot remember  Ive also searched all over the internet for a solution but it seems like no other person is having this happen to them! I havent found it atleast! So can you guys please give me some things to try out to fix this or if you have a solution, even better! I will probally try every suggestion unless ive done it already, or i might try it a second time  Thanks alot guys in advance, and props to you for reading through my whole life about xbox for the past week!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Thank you for your thorough post, but we're going to need some more information still. Please answer the bold questions listed here in as much detail as possible, to better help us help you. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i keep getting disconnected from black ops and xboxlive while not even playing online need help someone please answer.ps just started happening about two weeks ago

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.