I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live

So this started yesterday I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live in like 5 minutes and its really annoying. I remember before that this same thing was happening and the solution was that I had to open some network ports, an I did that and it worked. I haven't touched my router settings since then. Now this is happening again, and I checked the network ports, and this is happening again. please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Run a network connection test

The first thing you’ll want to do is run a LIVE Connection test. First, access the dashboard – the main menu on the console. You can find your way back here from anywhere, by pressing the Guide button (middle button on your controller) and selecting “ Xbox Home.”

Once in the dashboard, navigate to the ‘Settings’ hub, select the ‘System’ tile, and then ‘Network Settings.’ Select the appropriate network (wired or wireless), and then select ‘Test Xbox LIVE Connection.’

Record the results

Be sure to read everything that comes up after the test. Even if the test completes without an error, pressing “Y” to access ‘more information’ may yield a suggestion for improving your connection.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

the network ports are still open

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.