I keep getting disconnected from games upon entry or shortly afterwards

Alright, please someone help me with this issue, it's been going on for far too long. I've tried every suggestion i've been given, nothing works. Basically, when I try to join a game, it just says everyone has left and then kicks me from my party before joining again.

Error Status Report

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0400 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

Please help someone, I will be eternally grateful....

I just wanna play GTA V :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey afroken,

I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues playing GTA V.

Does this happen in any other games?

If this is just happening with GTA V, there are a few things to look at:

• In their Title Update Details article, Rockstar support posted up some of the issues they have fixed as well as this post:

[quote]
If you are experiencing any other technical issues with GTAV after downloading this Title Update – and also to anyone going into GTA Online for the first time today that may be experiencing technical difficulties, please report your issues to our dedicated Support Team at: 

http://support.rockstargames.com 
http://twitter.com/rockstarsupport 

And if you have any non-technical related feedback or suggestions to make about GTA Online, please send us a note at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and we’ll have a look. 

Thanks all
[/quote]

If you are having these game connection issues with other titles besides GTA, please post back with the full information below:

What Country/State/Province do you live in? 
Modem brand & model number: 
Router brand & model number: 
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: 
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? 
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:
X:
Y:
Z:
ID:
L:
Q:
T:
D:
S:
C:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.