i keep geting kicked offline

this has been going off for the last 2 week it is a joke and when i get kicked off line i cant get back on line for 3-4 hour and when i do get back on line it say ther is a problem and i need to contact xbox.com and sometimes i get a error code and when i check up on it it says my xbox cant down lode my p.file but most off the time i cant get my xbox online my internet is fiber optic so i cant see the problem on my end as all over devices work fine just my xbox has problems

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Same here. Was excited to play some Elder Scrolls and I can't even get online, but I see people online who are playing it. Been kicked completely offline over a few dozen times over the last week. Can't even get on the service for hours at a time and all Xbox support says is "we're working on it, everything is fine on your end." so I'm paying for internet and Xbox live and can use neither. Becoming massively frustrated with the Xbox One.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey guys! I can Understand your Frustration, As far as I know Some Xbox services are still having issues & Coverage is pretty Spotty.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Muffinman5116!

This thread is quite a bit old. If you are continuing to experience connection issues, please go ahead and create a new thread. Be sure to include the full details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.