I just paid for Xbox Live gold and it's acting like I don't have it

hello,

like I said above I just paid for eh xbox live gold and anytime I tried to join a group of friend I get the message that I need to buy the gold. But when I follow the link to the xbox live gold it is writing that I already have it since today.

I don't think it's a matter of time, usually it's working immediatly. I really don't know what to do

any idea?

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 266 Applies to:

I would suggest restarting your console which might help solving such problems sometime, but I assume you already did that, so do you still have this issue?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hay there Ink, I can see where your coming from but changes may take a awhile to take affect, but if you think there may be a "glitch"  you should check your Xbox LIVE bill and download history:

To see what you purchased on your Xbox LIVE account and how much it cost, go to the Microsoft Billing and Account Management website. If you want to see a list of what you downloaded, see View your Xbox LIVE download history.

View charges on your Xbox LIVE account
    1. Go to https://billing.Microsoft.com and sign in using the Windows Live ID (email and password) that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account.

Note If you don't know your Windows Live ID or password, please see Manage your Windows Live ID.

1. Under Your payment methods, click the payment type that you want to see the charges for (for example, a credit card).

2. The charges for the current month are shown (for example, Microsoft Points and membership renewals). If you want to see charges from another month, change the Statement Period.

If you need on any thing here give me a call. Thanks BF guy :)

Sorry this didn't help.

my best suggestion is that you delete your xbox live account and download it back. The same thing happened to me when i did that it solved the problem. also if your region is not supported by xbox it might cause you some problems.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks a lot guys,

But it's ok now, I think it was really a matter of time. I just recently move to California and I think that's why it takes a while to activate it.

thanks a lot for your answers

Sorry this didn't help.