I have two XBox Live gamertags, but can't access one of them.

Okay, a couple of years ago, I created my first XBox live account and gamertag. I did it via my console. It's the same gamertag I am signed in under right now (EricTheEgg).

A few months later, I created a new one, with the name of GangstaG1203. I used it for a little while, but then somehow forgot about it.

When XBox Live bills my credit card, it's always a $10 charge each month, even though I am on the $5 per month plan. So, I realized I am getting billed for both accounts: EricTheEgg and GangstaG1203. My problem is, I have no idea how to access GangstaG1203 and cancel it. Should it not show up here under my XBox Live profile, along with EricTheEgg? It's being billed from the same credit card, and I'm sure I must have used the same email address when I built it.

How can I find and cancel it?

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You may want to go to https://billing.microsoft.com and make sure you're only getting charged once. Monthly payments for Live are $10. If you purchase a year of Live it equals $5 per month, but there's no $5 payment plan. So if it's showing just one payment a month then it sounds like it's correct.

Otherwise, you'd have to call support concerning the other account. If you can verify you are the owner they can help you cancel anything on it or give you the email address you used when you created it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.