I HAVE TWO TOPICS IN WHICH I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED ABOUT. ALL OF THE STUFF WE HAVE TO PAY EXCESS FOR AND GAMERCHIX.

For my first topic it does have to do with prices. I am an average Joe type of guy where I work a regular typical 9 to 5. Maybe a little more than minimum wage but least to say I have no money and several of my fellow xbox live gamers I know also have no or are very littlely funded in these terrible economic times of crisis.Respectively, I pay an annual fee for xbox live yet in order to dish out excessive money for places like hulu and netflix and zune plus the coming add ons of other fellow things pertaining to entertainment, plus the way how some gamers have more than one console so they switch consoles to use certain apps or programs is something that I av had to accept. I just want to know is there anybody who feels like I do and if we are an actual gamer community how can we voice our opinions? Another thing is The Gamerchix. I have not ever been able to play with them but it was great to know that the FEMALE GAMER exists. I have several female friends whom i love to play online against whom are great competitors and unbelievable partners. How can we voice the women again and have them be able to stand up and be seen again and hold their pride with a banner on XBOX LIVE like we do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RESPOND FELLOW GAMERS.

Well to start things off no one if forcing you to splurge on products such as Hulu, Netflix, Zune etc.  I cancelled Netflix to save money I enjoy Hulu more and kept it around seeing as i use it with my smart TV and Computer. As for game add-ons again you don't have to buy anything. As for female gaming one must look into the fact that although the percentage of female gamers has increased the majority of gamers are male. It's up to the female gamers to make their voices heard so they can deal with the constant sh!t talk they'll receive from every pre pubescent , immature player... just like the rest of us.

DOCCS Monkey

The GamerChix expanded to their own webpage a while ago, over at www.popchix.com.

As for the economy, whatever budget you are on, you need to make your own priorities and budget accordingly.

If it gets to the stage where you can't buy food or pay your household bills, gaming and other frivilous entertainment activities IMO  should be the first things you cancel paying for.