i have two accounts but can only access this one.

ok like it says i have two accounts one that i am on now i had to make awhile back ago for a windows phone i had. when i did that it messed up my xbox live account that i only use for xbox live. i can log into my xbox live account that is REBEL  LOGAN at all. now i just bought a new xbox and i cant sign into my live account on it that has all my saved stuff because it says its the wrong password or email. but the email is the same as this one and it prolly had the same password ive since changed the password. all i want is to have my original xbox live id which is REBEL  LOGAN.  that is the one with all my saved stuff on it including high level prestiges among other big titles. I have thought about deleting this accound and try to log into the other one with the same email and password but i dont want to risk losing both.

please help. thanks Logan

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I suggest you call xbox support, they can help you. But it will take a while before you have your account back (usually 2 or more weeks).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

can anyone atleast tell me how to cancel my subscription to xbox live. it automatically pulls $9.99 out of my account every month and i atleast want to cancel that since i cant use online.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you can't access the account, then you'll need to call support to have them turn off auto-renewal and cancel the subscription.

Sorry this didn't help.