I have questions about recovering my account. Any help?

So I'm planning on selling my Xbox 360 and about to delete my profile from it so that whoever I sell it to won't have access to my account. I know that I can recover my account when I buy a new one. My question is, will I still have my game achievements, save games, and other things like that from my old 360 when I recover my account on my new one? Or will it be gone and I'd have to start over from scratch? If so, is there any way I can transfer it? Like on my flash drive or portable HDD? Thanks in advance! -Davin Nauta

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes, you can delete your gamertag from the console and you will be able to recover it in the future. You will keep all of your achievements and gamerscore, but you will not have any of your game saves.

So you can use a USB flash drive and move your games saves over to it, so that in the future you don't have to start from stratch. The USB flash drive needs to be at least 1GB in size and a maximum of 16GB.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

OMG, thanks! I really appreciate it! I thought someone wasn't going to get to me before I sold it. Okay then, I  have a USB set up for my Xbox already. Thanks a million! -Davin

Sorry this didn't help.

Not a problem, glad I could help.

Sorry this didn't help.