I have problem with purchesing the premium in aoeo

i am playing the age of empires online, and i cannot buy premium account because i am from israel and israel not appears in the country table.

I have been chosen that i am from United States to able my self play the game so what I need to do now to purches the premium

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Unfortunately as the content is not available in your region, you won't be able to access it. Setting your region to the US is actually against the Terms of Use as well, under Section 3 "Using the Service":  

You must not use the Service to harm others or the Service. For example, you must not:

• use the Service to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Microsoft;
  • damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service (or any network or Authorized Deviceconnected to the Service);
  • resell or redistribute any part of the Service or access to the Service;
  • use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Service;
  • use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by Microsoft, or metasearching) to access or use the Service, or to copy or scrape data from the Service;
  • obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Service or related hardware, except the data that we intend to make available to you; or
  • use the Service or related hardware to design, develop, or update unauthorized software.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.