I have our hackers gamer tags!! Where do I report them here?

I have the gamer tags for both hackers that took over our account yesterday, charging over $200 to our xBox-associated credit card, & prompting a phone call from the fraud department at our credit card company.  These guys are telling kids they are giving out $5 mods for friending them & then getting kids to give account info (email & password).  I know once we could finally get back into our account today, it showed our IP address & where we are, so really hoping you guys can locate these people and possibly bring charges against them.  I know $200+ might not be much from one person (though alot to us), but there may be substantial theft over many account hacks I am certain these guys are involved in.  [MOD REMOVED].  Please let us know if we can be of any further help.  We saved all our info about what was charged to us, along with the emails of purchase confirmations.  Hate for this to happen to anyone else, and also it has been a very eye-opening reality for my son to see what happens when you trust people you don't know!  These guys are also continuing to send friend and chat requests to my son, who has filed complaints against them for tampering.  We also reported this info through the live chat support as well, where they directed us to post this info to xBox Forums.  Let us know if there is anything further we need to do!!  Thanks so much.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

You don't.  You report them on the console.  Naming and shaming on the forums isn't allowed.  Support shouldn't have sent you here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.