I have no access to my Microsoft/XBOX Live account whatsoever, and I'm being charged in the meantime

Earlier this year, I purchased Xbox Live Gold for my XBOX 360. Everything went smoothly, and I was up and running. Although, I moved the console outside of my wireless router location and therefore haven't used the Xbox Live for the previous months. Anyway, I've received a different console for Christmas and it's well inside the boundary for my router to pick it up.

However, there is quite a large problem; I don't remember my Microsoft account and therefore can not get underway on my Xbox Live account. I've tried numerous times to retrieve my account and the password, but I just can't do so. Over the period of my attempts all I have succeeded to do is finding the passwords to old, unused Microsoft accounts that have no use to me - like the one I've made a Xbox Live profile on, whatever that is.

All I ask for is someway of verifying my identity and therefore retrieving my account details. The details I know is my Xbox Live [Gold] gamertag that I used and the phone number I included in the sign up process, as it hasn't been changed at all since. I also have a great idea of which credit card I used to purchase the Xbox Live membership, (what I mean by this is I must have the card still with me and through some trial and error I will eventually identify which card I used). Also, if I do discover the correct e-mail associated with my Xbox Live account, I genuinely believe I would know the password as I've used it quite vastly for accounts on other websites. Although, I do not have a clue what the answer to my security question will be, or even if there will be one for that matter, for the reason that it's a blur to me.

I really do hope there is some way I can get these details back, and put them down somewhere safe.

Please help me, thank you in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 203 Applies to:

do u still have to old xbox where u created the profile? if u do u can always find out what the email it is tied to it by signing in to that one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are locked out of your account and still being charged getting in contact with Xbox support would not only help with the charges being made to an account you are locked out of but also be able to get you back into that account if you choose to pursue that. They will be able to help you out no doubt about that.

Sorry this didn't help.

i used a prepaid card and i have never got to use it  i still have the prepaid code

Sorry this didn't help.