I have login problems that are probably easy to fix! Please help!

1). {this deals with xbox.com}  So I have two accounts that use the same Windows LIVEI.D. and when I log into the xbox website with that I.D. it pops up my old acccount but i want my new account to pop up, how do I switch accounts on the website or make it so that it logs into my new account?

2). {on the actual xbox} So my new account recently went out of Gold Membership and I'm going to renew it when Christmas is over. So I play Assassins Creed and I want to log into my account to play the story mode but since my account ran out of Gold Membership, it won't let me log into the account AT ALL.. It keep saying something like "The Xbox Live membership on this account isn't valid. Please try to log into an account with a valid membership" or something like that! I just want to log into my account so I can play offline but I can't evenn log in! HELP PLEASE 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Btw, the account that this forum was made on is my old one.. I want to be able to get on my new one on the website

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Axel, you shouldn't be able to have two separate accounts with the same WLID, and as such, I'd like to take a closer look into this issue. Would you mind sending me a PM with the GT of both accounts, as well as a link to this thread, so I can take a look? As for the issue on your console, to start off, can you please try downloading the profile, to see if that clears the error message? Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.