I have internet but no Xbox Live

I'm having a problem with my Xbox Live.  For the last week it's been screwed up.  I can sign on once or twice a day the most & no more.  The connection test says I have internet but I can't reach the Live service.  I have Comcast as my ISP and a Linksys E4200 router.  I'm using a wired connection.  I've tried shutting off the modem, rebooting the router, resetting the network settings on the console & moving the CAT cable from 1 to 4 on my router.  None of this has helped.  It sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. 

Here's my error message -

W 0000 - 000B

X 0000 - F001

Y 00A8 - 4820

Z 0000 - 0000

ID 0006 - 0001

L 8015 - 1911

Q 8007 - 0435

T Wired

A 192.168.1.1.143/255.255.255.0

G 192.168.1.1

D 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

Thanks anyone that can point me in the right direction.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey Blitzkreig! Have you tried connecting to a different port on the router, or using a different Ethernet cable, to see if that helps at all? Or have you tried re-downloading your profile, you can do this by selecting 'download profile' in the sign-in menu? Please give these steps a shot and let us know the results! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

From searching I learned that the Linskys E4200 router has not been tested to be compatible with the xbox, that is not to say that it will not work just there is not been a suitable test done yet. Here's the link for compatible Xbox routers

www.google.com/url

Also try using the Xbox Live Connect Solution I hope this helps support.xbox.com/.../connect-xbox-live

Please let me know how it goes

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.