I have gold membership, but displays FREE when I sign in?

I have a gold membership, but when I sign in it says free membership. When I go to manage account, and look at memberships, its right there in black and white telling me I clearly have a gold membership. Even on this website, in the upper right hand corner, im listed as a gold member. Everytime I go to log into netflix it says I must log in with a gold account, and when I try to relog into my same account, it still says i need to log in with a gold account. Wtf is going on?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try testing your connection or recovering your account. If you just purchased the gold membership and you purchased it on the website, it can cause a delay.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

im having the the same prob  the 9th may my 1 mth trial ran out and i redeemed a prepaid card with 12mths subscription i have been playing online fine up until yestersday when i try to sign in it wouldnt let me saying i needed gold membership.....but i did have 1 but now it saying i dont .....phoned support up an they are saying i havent been online since 19th april but i have been onlinean without the code which unfortunately i binned their nothing they can do....i explained i had been online aan had messages to prove so they asked copys which i sent them via email....so just gotta wait 4 a response now :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.