I have found you all! Okay Gears 3...

As you Ladies and Gentlemen know the gears 3 beta is over very soon and we will all miss it very much. So just a couple of discussion points...

Who has enjoyed the beta? - I have loved it, i think the game will be EPIC and cannot wait to see what they do with it after all of this feedback.

What will you do after? - I have a couple games i need to finish but nothing i really want to. Might go back to playing alot of Deathsmiles, we will see.

Discuss.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Never been a fan of the online of GoW, was hoping this beta might give me hope or reason to even look forward to it in GoW3...but alas...was not to be.

Was just far too put off by the rolling around shot guns users....I get its all part of the game and you know, happyjoyjoy times if you find it fun but for me, just felt naff, so as usual, its going to be the main story, co-op on the main story and horde mode with friends I will be sticking with, having even fired up the beta since last week because for me, it was just Dire

Just not impressed, it didnt have enough to win me over

I got my code on wednesday just gone. played it then. and thursday. friday comes, and i get cut off,

now been trying most of day to get back online. hopefully i should have tonight to play alittle more. before it finishes tommorow. but the 2 days was pretty good. can't wait now till september.

Hated it more than Gears 2 online, which is saying alot.

[quote user="ReaganSmash1994"]

As you Ladies and Gentlemen know the gears 3 beta is over very soon and we will all miss it very much

( I won't)

Who has enjoyed the beta? - I have loved it, i think the game will be EPIC and cannot wait to see what they do with it after all of this feedback.

(It was ok, but i'm not interested in the MP component of the game anyway, it's the co-op & SP that'll draw my attention

What will you do after?

(Play all the other games i've still on the go & get my butt served  whilst playing Brink.)

[/quote]

Enojoyed it quite a bit. Much better than the online in Gears 2 - though some elements needed to be tweaked a bit. But afterall, that's what this Beta was for.

I loved it...  Really looking forward to the full game.

It was ok never been a fan of GOW online but this has persuaded me abit but still wont get GOW3 until its pretty cheap.

I can understand why people who are not huge fans of the series dislike it. The ability to expload someone with one shot can become annoying. If you are not used to the gameplay you find it difficult to counter act.

As an avid Gears 1 & 2 player i love it just because it takes the best of both worlds, but i can see why it may be disliked.

Played it for the 1st two days then stopped, was fun but im really looking forward to the campaign /co-op stuff. I struggled with the shotgun a bit but love the retro lancer.

In all I will play it online again when its released but not as much as games like cod.  Think BF3 will be the daddy of all mp for me (Hopefully)

I'm a fan of GOW2, but like others on here - for the campaign and horde with mates.  Don't rate the MP side much, and hated the bloody shotgun.