I have been wrongly banned & they wont put it on any forum!

Hi Xbox Team,

My Account: Aztec Shadow x ,

has been permanently banned for Marketplace Theft.

I know for a fact I have not stolen anything from the marketplace..

Although, I have been a victim of someone hacking this account before, and i only got it back a month later, that person could have done anything in the marketplace whilst I did not have control over my account.

I just think that I should not have been banned at all.

Also, my friends have been saying that their is a glitch/bug in the system and certain people who buy the Rezzurection DLC for CoD Black Ops are being banned for an unknown reason.

Here is a link... 

http://clickonline.com/games/microsoft-console-bans-may-be-due-to-bug-in-cod-black-ops-rezurrection-pack/3097/

On this website it claims that many people are being banned for downloading the Rezzurection DLC, and that there is a bug in the system.

It says..

'Some potentially disturbing news has just been brought to our attention. It seems that Microsoft's Xbox Live security systems may not be all that they're cracked up to

be. Following the launch of the Rezurrection DLC for Call of Duty Black Ops last month, there has been a sharp increase of people having their consoles banned by 

Microsoft for "Marketplace Theft".'

It also goes on to say..'

These are not necessarily people who have modded their machines or done anything underhanded, but who simply downloaded a piece of DLC offered online at a 

cost.'

So I believe I have been wrongly banned.

I really need help.

I don't know whether it was what the hacker did to my account or this bug in the system but I have done nothing wrong.

Please get back to me.

Thanks for your time,

James.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The only people that can talk to you are here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx They are the only ones with any and all information regarding bans. You may want to read some of the stickys in that forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.