I have been invited to the Xbox One Preview Program, but I haven't received the message from Microsoft.

Hello,

After hours of talking to Xbox Support I was recommended to post here to try and get further help with this issue. I've had my Xbox One for at least 6 months now and I've been invited to the Xbox One Preview Program by some of my friends who are already inside of the program. I've had two of them invite me to it so far. Both of these invites were sent roughly 5 days ago - but I haven't received a message from Microsoft with a link to download the Preview app onto my Xbox One.

I am fully aware, as it states in the FAQ, that it could take a few days to receive the message. But I'm wondering if 5 days has been long enough for the message to have came through. I was informed by Xbox Support Staff that I was invited to the program and that the message should've came through. Not to mention a friend of mine was invited by the same guy, but I was invited 1 hour before my friend had been. And after two days my friend has received the message, but I have not.

I then asked my friend to invite me, but after 3 days still nothing has came through about the registration for the Xbox Preview Program.

Could anyone give me any help as to how I can get my account registered/approved? It would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 59 Applies to:
Answer

Hi there Unbalence, well i know the new update for backwards compatibility is out already, It may very well be that your on the next batch list to get in. Theres really nothing anyone on here can do except  for you to ask your friend to resubmit the invite at a later time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.