I have been hearing mixed things [TWITCH]

I have been reading on other forums that you wont be able to stream at launch and that when major nelson was asked about there was no response .. :/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

kotaku.com/xbox-one-to-get-twitchtv-integration-512319775

There's a link that states Twitch streaming will be available at launch.

Thanks. yea i seen that just havent seen anything recent about it.

They've been awful quiet about this, and I thought it was supposed to be a huge feature.

Thats what I'm saying it worries me ! i need TWITCH !!

I'm sure there will be..  With the required update via online im sure there some firmware also needed :)

yea i really want it there !

anything new?

I know I'll get flack for this but Twitch is just boring to watch in my opinion.  I just don't get it I guess.  I don't see what is so great about watching people play games when you could be the one playing.  But to each their own.

Well what if those people don't own consoles.. Or if they want to view someone playing a game before they decide to buy it. I noticed on your GamerTag you played mortal kombat.. Why control people fighting when you can fight others on the street? Or why go watch movies of people robbing banks if u could go and robb a bank yourself. Or maybe some people enjoy watching ppl play games as they use the bathroom

@viv MIke viv

I thought the same thing, but I've enjoyed watching people stream through the ps4, the only downside to it is the limited game variety on the Ps4 since it just launched.