I have a question im sure you will ignore

Could someone please give me a rational answer as to why my account gets banned for a week for having the "F" (spelled incorrectly mind you) in my bio, but yet there are people playing call of duty that can sit and boost game after game, send repeated harassing messages and there are amazingly no preventative measures taken against them?? I do believe I have followed the correct reporting procedures, and still nothing.   I sure there will never be a response to this question, but i do believe it is a question many have. Thank you for your time as I am very certain someone will take time from their very busy work schedule of typing answers to questions to work very hard to find a detailed explanation for my question. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

[quote user="SaltyRhoadSocks"]Could someone please give me a rational answer as to why my account gets banned for a week for having the "F" (spelled incorrectly mind you) in my bio,[/quote]Your profile must be kept E for everyone.[quote]but yet there are people playing call of duty that can sit and boost game after game,[/quote]Boosting is not against the Terms of Use.[quote]send repeated harassing messages[/quote]If they're sent to you, report the gamertag and block communication.[quote]I do believe I have followed the correct reporting procedures, and still nothing.[/quote]If you followed the correct procedures, you'd never know. You would have already blocked communication with the gamertag.[quote]I sure there will never be a response to this question,[/quote]You will not receive a direct response to a question about enforcement against a gamertag other than your own. To receive an answer about enforcement against your own gamertag, you'd have to post in the Account Suspension or Console Ban forums. XBLPET does not read this forum.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there SaltyRhoadSocks,

Clearly you are aware of the reasoning behind your ban as it is explained in your opening post, so there is no need for me to forward you to the banned forum section.

With regards to the way the enforcement team hand out bans and suspensions, please see the following 2 links.

Xbox LIVE console ban information

Xbox LIVE suspensions and console bans

Take my word for it, the enforcement team will deal with all unlawful users that have been reported to them using the file-a-complaint console tool.

This is really all that can be said on the matter. Posting on the banned and suspended forum sections is the only way to contact the enforcement team, however they will only respond if the ban/suspension is related to your account. They will not respond to a question about why others are getting away with boosting or sending harassing messages because they are too busy tracking these users down through reports that are filed by gamers on an extreme frequency on a daily basis.

They work very hard to ensure that Xbox Live is a friendly and fun place to be a part of, and they do this very well!

Please review the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use when or if you return to Xbox Live.

I hope this has helped you.

Kindest regards,

Cloud

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.