I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A PURCHASED G.O.D. GAME

I bought bioshock with my profile right then once downloaded i loaded it there was an update, told me to sign out to update 10 minutes left.. first whats that all about? Secondly i made another profile then loaded bioshock but now its saying (the dash) that i can only play bioshock with the profile that purchased it.. I ask WTF is going on? I've played other G.O.D. games on more than one profile.. So now microsoft is forcing you to buy the game again if you choose to play the game with more than one profile. im angry at this.. I bought the game so i should be able to use more than one profile on it with one console so if my sister wanted to play bioshock on my xbox with her tag she would have to buy the game.. stupid rule.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

have you transfered all licences to that xbox cause if you aint that would be why no 1 else can play the game

First, the update was probably slow from getting it across the live connection you had, can happen as long as it completes ok not an issue. Games on Demand games should be able to be played by any profile on the console it was originally downloaded to..so not sure on that one, maybe redownloading the game or the update maybe

customer services, that's what they're there for.

I redownloaded it, loaded my new profile and a box appears "Can't launch Bioshock" no reason why.. just that message, same for tales of vesperia and resi conde veronica x. Is it a new rule now?

[quote user="Flaming Pingu"]

have you transfered all licences to that xbox cause if you aint that would be why no 1 else can play the game

[/quote]

yes

I would Check with Customer Services...this other profile, hasnt been banned or anything, maybe delete and recover the profile and see if that helps

no it hasn't, im a new xbox s player