I have a idea but probley know one will care.

Why dont microsoft let you take a pic with your web cam on xbox.com and then send it as a picture message to other on the xbox.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why would you want to send pictures of yourself to other people on xbox?

so people could put a face to a gamertag?

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

[/quote]Its so you can sent glitches to other friends when playing with them that they cant see. Wheres when you do it on the xbox you cant see the game cos of the dash being up.

You really cant work out why MS have not used that feature?.....................one word "helicopter"

Why would anyone care what you look like?  Xbox is for playing games not looking at how ugly your teammates are.  Also every picture uploaded would have to be checked and moderated as some idiot is bound to try and upload explicit images.  Too much work for a stupid pointless idea.

[quote user="TBWz White Ops"]

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

[/quote]Its so you can sent glitches to other friends when playing with them that they cant see. Wheres when you do it on the xbox you cant see the game cos of the dash being up.

[/quote]

So you mean, add like a screenshot feature?  So you can take a screenshot in game and send it to people?  If you do mean this, why would you need a webcam and xbox.com?

Halo 3 already implements this using theater and file share system.  I guess it's developers choice to add this feature.

I expect some may find it useful but as mentioned I'm not really interested what others look like.

cool

from the things that were reported to be happening on games like "uno" cameras or the ability to take pictures can only lead to bad things.

i am sick of getting dirty pictures from guys thinking i want to see their downstairs thanks to vision cams.