I have a gaming problem if anybody could help me out that would be awesome read below.

I started off playing xbox when i was 7 and i live in the united states in that time i was always 4 bars and 3 bars never too Im a talent gamer who competes a [mod removed].... I competed in tournaments on there for money. After doing that last July me and my family moved to switzerland where the connection to here to america is not the best. Im trying to figure out a way to 4 bar and 3 bar with somekind of special router so i can start competing again with amaericans. I looked into gaming routers and dont know what i should do and what would work. I always 2 bar and i play cod so i cant win my gunfights much. Can someone help me out with this problem i have i would highly appreciate it thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Durk!
To make this rather complicated question short. There is a lot more to this then just the proper gaming router. Even if you upgrade your internet bandwidth from say 10 Mbit/s to 100 Mbit/s the different could be barely noticeable due to how your ISP routs is way through the different nodes. A lot of games are based on P2P (peer to peer) application structure which means "clients provide resources, which may include bandwidth storage space, and computing power". Source: Wiki/peer- to-peer

A wired connection is always the best thing for optimal online gaming experience

I personally have used a couple of Linksys-, D-link, -routers and since the last year i have the Asus RT-N56U which works like a clock. A little more expensive then the ordinary router but well worth it.

If you wan't to try improve your wireless signal. Read this guide. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.