I have a different issue. Can't update bio/ name/ location on my Xbox live account.

The gamer tag that is having this problem is : Tharch.

I am trying to update/ change my bio/ name/ location on Xbox live/ Xbox.com. On Xbox live these three options (Bio/ Name/ Location) simply don't show up. On Xbox.com when ever I attempt to change any of these three things it gives me this : "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. date: 12/17/2013 8:40:09 PM code: 150D85741B3A749 s: mky0znbhxjA0IzCLvam5AA== id: bd9cdfba-b8c6-44a4-9329-8d5092b6ff87 req: unknown" and it doesn't end up updated.

My accounts region is Canada or CA. If you could help me out that would be great!

Thanks, [Moderator edit: Personal info].

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I've had this same issue

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As odd as this may sound, but my name and location use to be surrounded like this <Name> <Location> and when ever I tried to save it, that "error code" would appear. But as soon as I removed it I was able to save my information. Now whenever I try to save a word on anything: My motto, bio, name, location, that is surrounded by < >. That error code appears. So would it be possible that it has something to do with the coding of the website?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.