I hate Microsoft

It took me forever to get here. I tried to send an email to someone, but looks like Microsoft is tired of hearing how bad they are so that's not an option anymore. Anyways, this is my problem. The card that I use to pay for my Xbox Live membership was used fraudulently so it was cancelled. I tried renewing my membership so that I can play Gears of War 2 (the only good product on a Microsoft environment). I get this message:
Try updating your subscription

If you want to change the way you pay for your subscription, you can change the payment option for your current one rather than buying a new subscription.

I tried moving heaven and earth to look for this option. You would thing there would be a link for this on that message. I even tried doing what they said through my Xbox. No luck. I'm done trying.

How can someone make it so hard to sell a product...anyways, just wanted to express my hate and I'm done with this.You will not get another dollar from me.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:
Answer

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

Please log in to commerce.microsoft.com.  At that website you'll be able to add a new payment method.  Then you can switch it to your primary and remove the old card.

Good luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.