I got my account hacked and got it back but I am missing points

My account got hacked and it took almost 3 months for me to get it back but when I got it back my account only had 100 microsoft points (the investation team said there was no unauthorized purchases and my points were transferred back to my account) and before my account was hacked it had somewhere around 8000 microsoft points (i had no credit card on the account and all the points were from pre-paid cards) and when i checked my download history It said three things were purchased on the day my account was hacked (i didn't buy them and one was a downloadable map pack for a game i don't even own). I called customer service and they sent me here, please help. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Please contact XBOX Support again - we don't have access to anything to do with giving Microsoft Points back. You have to get them to file another Unauthorized Use ticket and have them look into this. I don't know why they keep telling people the wrong information but people on the forums won't be able to help you with this. We can't give you points back, neither can the support agents that are marked as S or X.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

NiNjA is correct, we here on the forums don't have the ability to grant points. On top of that, if the investigation team has determined there were no unauthorized purchase, I have to stand by that. If you wish to contest this, please call phone support and reference your SR number.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.