I GOT BANNED BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSE!!! HELP ME!!

So, i was playing GTA V Online mode and then this "modder" appeared and instantly gived me money and then the system thougth that i was "modding/hacking." After 1 Day i got BANNED! because of the "modder!" so basicly i didn't do anything. I even send him message througth gta v online and it goed like this "can you please remove the money?? plz" but he didn't reply or anything so i was freaking out and here we are now -_- so could you xbox/Microsoft remove my ban or even make it shorter :( By the way this have been happend to me once before but that time it was just a short ban so i didn't wan't to bother xbox support so can i get the ban removed?? (sorry for my bad english)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey there, 

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.  

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread. 

-------------------------------------- 

Mister Beep 

Xbox Forums Staff 

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.