I GOT BANNED AND I GOT HACKED AT THE SAME TIME

I WANT TO GET UN  BANNED . PLEASE I KNOW THAT U GUYS GET ALOT OF MESEGES AND I LOVE XBOX I DONT DEAL WITH THOSE TYPE OF THING I HATE HACKING PLEASE  UN BANN MY XBOX PLEASE  AND BAN THE GUY THAT HACKED ME YOU GUYS ARE WORKING PRITTY HARD TO GET RID OF THESE HACKERS BUT SOMETIMES U GUYS TRY TO HARD AND DONT KNOW WHAU U R DOING LIK I GOT BANNED AND I HAVE NEVER HACKED ENYONE OR BEEN IA MODED LOBBY SO I AM BEGING YOU PLEASE UN BANN MY CONSOLE PLEASE I KNOW MY GAMER TAG IS BAD BUT I WILL CHANGE IT PLEASE UN BAN ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD U GUY ARE GOOD PEOPLE BE GOD PUNISH BAD NOT GOOD IF I WERE TO BE HACKING IERI WOULDEN BE WASTING MY TIME O WOULD OF JUT BOUGHT A NEW ONE                                                         BUT I AM NOT A HACKER A ALL U MUST OF GOT CONFUSE BY THE GUY WHO HAKED ME PEOPLE MAY SAY THIS ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  BBUT U HAVE TO BELIVE ME SENCIRLI XAVIER

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You'll need to go post on the Support Forums, and the PET will have to let you know why you were banned. Just keep in mind, they can tell if the activity came from your console via the ID number, so you're more than likely screwed. Best get to startin' over.

Well, the only place to get an answer is the Suspension forums.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

However, just looking at your Gamer Tag and Motto, neither of them is doing you much help. You can always ask though.

FYI - no need to type in all caps.