I got a Titanfall beta code but... HELP!?

I got a code from a giveaway by @slaypiece and was so excited. I downloaded the beta and said the installation was complete.
When I tried to play it it said that installation was almost done, and that I needed to either sign in as the person who redeemed the code (which I was) and then click finish installation (which I did). It didn't work, even after 20 tries. So I uninstalled the beta, hoping I could install it again, but it DELETED IT COMPLETELY! I spent hours trying to grab a code, and all for nothing. Please help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can't you just enter the code again? If not the. Try for another code, I'm still waiting for one

If anyone has an extra code and would be willing to give it to me, I will be your valentine.

Sounds like beta code are,unique and possibly locked to the certain email? So people cannot sell could be wrong

consider yourself lucky. I didn't get squat. whoever played this game in the alpha and beta will have an unfair advantage over the rest of us who haven't played. nice job, respawn. your game already sucks by virtue of having been unfair to players.

Unlikely for the first few days yes but once players know maps weapons etc it will change two too three days of alpha/beta won't male u a master

Unfair to players! Grow up! Sounds more like you spitting your dummy out the pram just cause you haven't been chosen. Think about it, if you were chose another player wouldn't be, so to you that would be fair!

Agreed. Was saying the same thing just nicer ;)

the internet is flooded with dodgy unofficial codes, none are relyable unless your own sign up one lands.I wouldnt expect miricles OP, there are going to be a huge amount of let downs this weekend, so your very lucky if you do get an official one.

I got mine, but is there an official length of time the BETA runs for? Mine just said limited time.

i dont thin kits been made offical yet but i heard it was going to be a couple of weeks